Our flexible road/curb form system is unlike any other road form on the market and we offer hire & sales, the Fast-Form road form is the most flexible & versatile road form available. Road forms can also work with the Fast-Form bracket system to give the most stable road form on the market allowing fixing to any surface.
Fast-Forms road forms are galvanised steel (Mild steel versions available for sale), they are stronger and more flexible than any other road form with larger pin braces made to strengthen the road form and protect them from damage. Fast-Form road forms can be joined on top of each other for larger pour heights, they can also join together with bolts meaning there are no more loose connections even when using heavy duty screed and rails.
Road Forms benefits
- Fast-Form™ offer road forms for hire or road forms for sale, if you decide you need a few extra road forms after purchasing Fast-Form™ offer road forms, then just hire more from road forms from us
- Fast-Form™ offer road forms a fast and cost effective alternative to timber forms and a more robust solution than standard road forms
- If you are after a more cost effective approach than purchasing road forms then just hire our road forms for all your jobs to keep your costs low, we offer competitive road form rental and road form sales delivered anywhere with low cost delivery available on all our Fast-Form™ offer road forms
- If you are looking for a faster/safer and sturdier road form fixing solution to almost any surface then our road forms are compatible with our other formwork bracket systems, providing you with a faster and effective road form solution
- Fast-Form™ road forms are compatible with our other formwork bracket systems for a much safer and sturdier fixing solution to any surface from ground/hardcore/concrete & plywood decking, making the Fast-Form™ road forms unique
- Fast-Form™ road forms are stronger and flexible than any other road form by design, they won’t bend warp, buckle or twist and they won’t rust
- The larger pin braces are made to strengthen the road forms and protect them from damage, this means Fast-Form™ road forms will not rust and will outlast any other road forms.
- Fast-Form™ road forms are long lasting road forms, they require less maintenance
- Fast-Form™ road forms can be joined on top of each other for larger pour heights and joined together with bolts meaning no more loose connections at joints, perfect for heavy-duty screeds and roller strikers
- Fast-Form™ road forms reduce timber usage and with fully recyclable materials that are much stronger and safer than timber based products
- The Fast-Form™ column formwork system has little or no timber wastage and 100% fully recyclable materials, greatly reduced carbon emissions from not only our column formwork system but also reduced emissions from deliveries
- The Fast-Form™ column formwork system is the Greenest and Lowest Carbon column formwork system on the market
- On every job you can be issued with Carbon Saving Certificate that tells you how much carbon you saved using the Fast-Form™ column formwork system vs other methods you could have used
- The Fast-Form™ road form has an estimated 25 year plus lifespan and is made from 100% fully recyclable materials
- The Fast-Form™ road form reduces timber use and so contributes to a sustainable solution that also reduces carbon use
Road forms are available for hire or sale, they come in straight or flexi versions with or without dowel holes and are available in 100mm, 150mm & 200mm in height meaning with the ability to join we can do almost any height in 50mm increments (Please note if stacking always ask for a design from Fast Form first).
We also offer bespoke manufacture of road forms, so whatever you need please just ask, we are the no 1 for road form sales and road form hire in the UK.