Our Fast-Form falsework system is available for all slab applications. It’s a fast and easy to erect scaffold-based system with H20 timber beams for primary and secondaries. Giving you a superior finish to any panel-based system.
The falsework system has 6 tonne legs which can pour almost any depth slab whilst including all structural calculations & drawings. Fast-Form bracket systems fix easily to the plywood face to give fast and efficient slab edge formwork. It is also compatible to use with our unique road form system for slab edges.
We are also able to offer other systems for sale or rental. Whatever your needs Fast Form can supply a bespoke formwork system to suit your specific site requirements. We are able to supply Peri / GHI and Ishebeck Titan falsework systems, and also the simple cuplock system which is fast to erect and requires a low level of skill. On every job that you carry out, you can be issued with a Carbon Saving Certificate. This tells you exactly how much carbon you have saved using our falsework system in comparison with other systems.
All of our falsework systems come with full colour 3D drawings and structural calculations to make life easier for you. Our internal structural engineers will design a system suitable for both the job and the conditions you are working in. Contact us today for more information on the bespoke products and falsework systems that we can supply.
- Fast-Form™ falsework systems are fast and easy to erect and strip and require a low skilled level.
- They include not only the simple cuplock system but also many other major suppliers. Including Doka, GHI, Peri & Ishebeck Titan.
- Fast-Form™ falsework systems come with full colour 3D temporary works drawings and structural calculations. We also provide slab edge formwork systems that work with the system we provide.
- The Fast-Form™ falsework system offers greater slab thickness than a panel-based system, offering a much stronger and sturdier finish.
- Our in house designers & structural engineers will design a falsework system suitable to your job and site conditions.
- When using Fast-Form™ own formwork products with your falsework, you significantly reduce timber usage. Also with new plastic ply’s it can totally eliminate timber usage with fully recyclable materials that are much stronger and safer.
- The Fast-Form™ falsework systems are made from 100% fully recyclable materials, greatly reduced carbon emissions from manufacture and deliveries.
- Our falsework system is the Greenest and Lowest Carbon formwork system on the market.
- On every job you can be issued with Carbon Saving Certificate. It tells you how much carbon you saved using the Fast-Form™ formwork systems vs other methods you could have used.
- The Fast-Form™ falsework work range has an estimated 25 year plus lifespan and is made from 100% fully recyclable materials.
- The falsework range reduces timber use and so contributes to a sustainable solution that also reduces carbon use.