Fast-Form bracket systems are the perfect solution for all types of pile cap, slab, base, beam, wall and sheet pile capping beam formwork. Straight or Radius, single or double-sided we have the solution. With 2 types of bases available you can pin directly to hard-core and ground using road pins, or you can bolt with re-usable concrete bolts to slabs and blinding concrete or even fix them to decking with wood screws, whatever your ground/base you can fix the Fast-Form brackets to it.
There are many benefits of our bracket systems in comparison with traditional timer formwork, but the main thing that Fast-Form Systems can offer is saving your business money. With less labour needed to install the bracket systems, and no plant hire needed, you can save both time and money. An added benefit is that our bracket systems are a lightweight system, meaning that they can be easily and quickly fitted by hand. Our formwork range is the greenest and lowest carbon formwork system on the market, so you will also be doing your bit for the planet. You can also use them over and over again, they have a life span of over 25 years.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements, we can create bespoke systems tailored to your individual needs.
Bracket Systems benefits
- The Fast-Form™ bracket systems are much faster than traditional timber formwork and a cost-effective alternative to large panel formwork systems.
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range offers a solution for pile cap formwork, beams, slab & wall formwork to sheet pile capping beam formwork & much more, one system with a multitude of formwork uses
- With the Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range, cranes and machines are not needed, saving time, money and resources
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range will save you days or weeks on your program and thousands of pounds in plant hire and labour, not to mention money on materials and wastage
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range means virtually no makeup, no de-nailing, lightweight and easy to use system much faster than traditional timber formwork and lighter than any panel formwork system
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range can have access, handrails and toe boards fitted, a lightweight system that can be easily fitted by hand quickly and safely
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range helps you meet manual handling regulations with no part more than 25kg
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range handrail & access system easily conform to the HSE working at height regulations
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range can not only reduce timber usage, but with new plastic ply’s it can totally eliminate timber usage with fully recyclable materials that are much stronger and safer than timber based products
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range has little or no timber wastage and 100% fully recyclable materials, greatly reduced carbon emissions from not only our wall formwork system but also reduced emissions from deliveries
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range is the Greenest and Lowest Carbon formwork system on the market
- On every job you can be issued with Carbon Saving Certificate that tells you how much carbon you saved using the Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range vs other methods you could have used
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range has a 25 year plus lifespan and is made from 100% fully recyclable materials
- The Fast-Form™ bracket formwork range reduces timber use and so contributes to a sustainable solution that also reduces carbon use
Fast-Form bracket systems can be used to prop existing formwork or can be used in conjunction with our H20 beams for a fast cost-effective way of casting beams, slabs and much more! Made from high grade galvanised steel they have a life span of 25 years plus and will not rust. You can use them over and over, they are robust and hard to damage and have even been used underwater.
Our system comes in a range of sizes from 150/200/400/600/800/1200 & 1800mm high, so whatever you pour we have a bracket to fit.