Fast-Form’s panel formwork is the perfect solution for all types of wall formwork and column formwork. We offer 2 versions of the large formwork systems: H20 timber beam & soldier and Aluminium beam & soldier. These large panels are perfect for large walls. They are also ideal for repetitive pours, with fast and easy stripping and re-fixing. The tie holes line up perfectly meaning that they don’t get filled with concrete. Saving you time when it comes to remedial work with panel formwork.
Our large formwork systems have very high dimensional stability due to it having very consistent product characteristics. The erection time is also much faster than other large panel formwork systems, as less fixtures and fittings are required. We also provide a much wider variety of heights and lengths o to suit your individual needs. It is a great replacement for timber formwork systems and also reduces the use of carbon. So not only a cost-effective solution, but an environmentally-friendly one too.
Contact us today for more information on the systems that we can manufacture bespoke to your requirements. Have a look through our benefits section below too for even more information on our formwork. A faster, safer, greener and more sustainable solution to traditional formwork systems, our large panel formwork system is perfect for repetitive pours. Fast and easy stripping and re-fixing to save you time and money on the job.
Panel Formwork benefits
- The Fast-Form™ panel formwork system is perfect for large wall formwork and are ideal for repetitive pours, with fast and easy stripping and re-fixing.
- They offer much faster set up times than other large panel systems, less fixing and fittings and much more flexible height and lengths.
- Unlike other large formwork systems, the tie holes line up easily and don’t get filled with concrete, meaning you need less ties, resulting in less remedial works.
- The Fast-Form™ large panel formwork system has consistent product characteristics owing to high dimensional stability.
- With this formwork system, there’s no need for timber refills or hundreds of components to lose or damage meaning it’s safer and fast to use.
- The Fast-Form™ large formwork system as less remedial works due to the tie holes lining up easily in contrast to most panel or timber formwork systems.
- The Fast-Form™ large panel formwork system has less fixing and fittings, meaning there’s less of a need for replacement materials due to timber infills.
- It is a replacement for timber formwork systems and so reduces carbon use and is a much greener solution.
- Less timber use make the Fast-Form™ large panel formwork system a real alternative to timber formwork systems.
- Metal parts are fully recyclable meaning a much more sustainable solution than timber formwork systems.
There are no unsightly joints in the large panel formwork meaning that it’s ideal for fair face finishes and an F4 finish is easily achieved.
Our systems come in a range of sizes and widths, unlike panel systems they do not need any timber infills or have hundreds of components to lose or damage. The unique way our panel formwork system is assembled means we can add or move pieces to accommodate for pipes/openings or to strengthen the system for single-sided pours.