Fast-Form is the perfect solution for all types of wall and column formwork, we offer 2 versions of the large panel system; H20 timber beam & soldier and Aluminium beam & soldier. These large panels are perfect for large walls and are ideal for repetitive pours, with fast and easy stripping and re-fixing.
Panel Formwork benefits
- The Fast-Form™ large panel formwork system is perfect for large wall formwork and are ideal for repetitive pours, with fast and easy stripping and re-fixing
- They offer much faster set up times than other large panel formwork systems, less fixing and fittings and much more flexible height and lengths
- Unlike other large panel formwork systems, the tie holes line up easily and don’t get filled with concrete, meaning you need less ties than most panel formwork or timber formwork systems resulting in less remedial works
- The Fast-Form™ large panel formwork system has consistent product characteristics owing to high dimensional stability
- With the Fast-Form™ large panel formwork system, there’s no need for timber refills or hundreds of components to lose or damage meaning it’s safer and faster to use than other panel based formwork systems
- The Fast-Form™ large panel formwork system as less remedial works due to the tie holes lining up easily in contrast to most panel or timber formwork systems.
- The Fast-Form™ large panel formwork system has less fixing and fittings, meaning there’s less of a need for replacement materials due to timber infills
- The Fast-Form™ large panel formwork system is a replacement for timber formwork systems and so reduces carbon use and is a much greener solution
- Less timber use make the Fast-Form™ large panel formwork system a real alternative to timber formwork systems
- Metal parts are fully recyclable meaning a much more sustainable solution than timber formwork systems
There are no unsightly joints in the large panel formwork meaning that it’s ideal for fair face finishes and an F4 finish is easily achieved.
Our systems come in a range of sizes and widths, unlike panel systems they do not need any timber infills or have hundreds of components to lose or damage. The unique way our system is assembled means we can add or move pieces to accommodate for pipes/openings or to strengthen the system for single sided pours.