Sheet Pile Capping Beams
Fast-Form is the perfect solution for all types of sheet pile capping beams. The only complete solution for a sheet pile wall in the world. Straight, curved or radius, level or sloping, one or two-sided. Fast-Form is the only beam system worldwide that can cope with everything. From one system even including the landside formwork using the flexible Fast Form Bracket formwork system.
A lightweight sheet pile capping system that can be fitted by hand, it forms all sides of the beam no matter how large or complex. Our system also works with the Fast Form wall system for large wall pours on top of piles, full-colour 3D drawings and temporary works drawings included. It is the fastest and most cost-effective system on the market. Fast-Form capping beams help to spread the load on a sheet pile wall, reducing the overall strain. Contact us today to find out more about this bespoke system.
Our sheet pile capping beams systems are designed with safety in mind. They not only meet manual handling regulations (as they weigh from as little as 4kg up to 25kg), but they conform to HSE working at height regulations. The Fast-Form sheet pile wall system is fitted without the use of a crane too, helping to reduce costs.
Sheet Pile Capping Beams benefits
- Fast-Form™ sheet pile capping beam formwork system needs no cranes or machines needed and no lift plans. Meaning not only is it faster but save thousands on plant hire.
- With the Fast-Form™ sheet pile wall system there’s no need for a scaffolder as our formwork system comes with handrails and access platforms. Saving you time and money.
- The Fast-Form™ formwork system not only forms the soffit of the beam but also the formwork to both sides. With all supports, saving time and labour costs.
- The Fast-Form™sheet pile wall system can cope with straight or radius, complex shapes and beams of almost any size or type. No matter what the site conditions.
- We will design your system for you and deliver everything to your site. Our Fast-Form™ sheet pile capping beam formwork system is lightweight meaning not only we can deliver this faster than most, but the transportation costs are greatly reduced.
- The Fast-Form™ sheet pile wall beam systems are flexible enough to cope with all types and sizes of sheet pile capping beams. The system can be fitted to the pile with bolts or with stud welding, and we have several fixing and bolt options available.
- Fast-Form™ also offer the best finish of any Fast-Form™ system with F4 finishes available on all sides soffit.
- Sheet pile capping beam formwork systems using timber formwork creates an unsafe method of working in most applications. Mainly due to the lack of structural calculations and no handrails and rival systems are heavy and need a crane. The only form the soffit of the sheet pile capping beam formwork system.
- Fast Form™ provides one full capping formwork system complete with all 3D colour drawings and fitting instructions. As well as full Temporary Works and Structural Calculations included as standard.
- The Fast-Form™ sheet pile wall beam system meets manual handling regulations with our brackets as they weight from just 4kg up to a max 25kg.
- Fast-Form™ handrail and access systems conform to the HSE working at height regulations.
- Fast-Form™ offers a complete solution sheet pile capping beams formwork solution for pouring. There is no need to make and try to fix additional formwork. Fast Form™ sheet pile wall system forms all sides of the beam no matter how complex.
- The Fast-Form™ system provides a complete working platform and handrails can also be included for a safe solution. Keeping your workers safe and offering a safe and stable platform to work off. Ideal for fixing rebar and pouring concrete.
- Fast-Form™ system provides full edge protection.
- The Fast-Form™ sheet pile capping beams system can in a lot of cases be fitted from one side or from a cherry picker. Without the need for a crane.
- The Fast-Form™ beam system will reduce your carbon footprint, by over 80% against timber formwork and by up to 1000% vs rival systems.
- The Fast-Form™ sheet pile wall system weighs a fraction of other systems, so it’s lightweight and easy to fit. It also costs less to transport and so dramatically reduces your Carbon Foot Print.
- On every job you can be issued with Carbon Saving Certificate. This tells you how much carbon you saved using the Fast-Form™ sheet pile wall beam system vs other methods you could have used.
- The Fast-Form formwork system has a 25 year plus lifespan and is made from 100% fully recyclable materials.
- Fast Form The Fast-Form™ sheet pile wall beam system reduces timber use. It therefore contributes to a sustainable solution that also reduces carbon use.
We can design sheet pile beams to any size or type and also offer a bespoke service. So no matter how complex your beam, we can offer a solution to suit your needs and your budget. From standard capping beams to ring beams, cofferdams and simple working platforms, we have the solution for your needs. Contact us today to discuss your individual sheet pile wall requirements.
Fast-Form’s sheet pile capping system has been previously used on several large projects for the Environment Agency works. Including Littlehampton Flood Defences (850m of beam 1.2m high and 850mm wide), Abbeywharf (on the Thames London 2.5m wide and 1m high), 1.5km of flood defence near Cardiff. Our sheet pile wall range has also been used on the London Cross Rail Project at Abbeywood to name just a few major projects completed in recent years.