Fast-Form Systems presence grows within key US markets
Following on from Fast-Form Systems exhibiting at World of Concrete – a Las Vegas-based international concrete and masonry show – in February, the company is pleased to announce the first confirmation of several proposed new business orders.
Spec-West Concrete Systems has confirmed an order for an additional $50,000 of Fast-Form™ lightweight formwork products to add its growing rental fleet. This latest order boosts its stock of Fast-Form rental fleet to (approx.) $1.3m as Fast-Form Systems’ reputation for lightweight, durable products that deliver a high standard of finish continues to grow market share in the formwork rental market of California.
Fast-Form Systems is to exhibit at a major UK industry show. The UK Concrete Show takes place 25-26 March 2020 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham.
- Important update from Fast-Form Systems: 3 November
- Column Formwork: The Ultimate Guide
- What You Need To Know About Falsework – Guide
- Formwork Hire Service – Fast-Form Systems’ Guide
- Update from Fast-Form Systems: 30 March
- Update from Fast-Form Systems
- 19 March 2020: A message from Fast-Form Systems
- Fast-Form Systems presence grows within key US markets
- It starts with a Spark
- NPIF – Maven invests £1.5 million in Fast Form