‘Show season’ is now well underway for the construction industry. So far this year we’ve already exhibited at the World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas and the UK Concrete Show in the West Midlands, and we’re now gearing up for the world’s leading construction trade fair, BAUMA, on 8-14 April.
BAUMA has taken place in Germany every three years since the inaugural event in 1954. Now held at the Messe München exhibition centre in Riem, the event attracts thousands of exhibitors of construction and related products – manufacturers from all over the world use BAUMA to launch their latest innovations and important developments.
We’re looking forward to attending this year’s BAUMA as it gives us a fantastic platform to help us expand our distribution network in Germany – and the wider European market. If you’re heading to BAUMA this year and are interested in finding out more about the Fast-Form range of formwork systems, please come and visit us at Hall B3, stand 122. See you there!
- Update from Fast-Form Systems: 30 March
- Update from Fast-Form Systems
- 19 March 2020: A message from Fast-Form Systems
- Fast-Form Systems presence grows within key US markets
- World of Concrete Show delivers for Fast-Form Systems & CSG
- Fast-Form Systems & CSG to exhibit at World of Concrete, Las Vegas
- It starts with a Spark
- NPIF – Maven invests £1.5 million in Fast Form
- We’ve been shortlisted!