World of opportunities in Vegas!
This year saw us exhibit for the first time ever at the huge World of Concrete show in Las Vegas. We attended in partnership with our US distributor, Spec West, and were impressed by the level and scope of opportunities presented by the American market for Fast Form Systems.
The US construction industry is showing particular interest in the Fast Form™ bracket system used for slab and beams up to 1.8m and also for specialist applications, such as Sheet Pile Capping Systems, which is widely used in reconstructing flood defence systems. And, as with the UK, the Fast Form™ wall system for wall heights from 1.8m to over 6.4m is also extremely popular as are the Fast Form™ Road Form products for roads, paving and slabs below 400mm.
Existing demand, coupled with the high footfall and interest in Fast Form™ products at our World of Concrete exhibition stand gave Spec-West, the confidence to place an order to purchase an additional $630,000 worth of stock.
- Update from Fast-Form Systems: 30 March
- Update from Fast-Form Systems
- 19 March 2020: A message from Fast-Form Systems
- Fast-Form Systems presence grows within key US markets
- World of Concrete Show delivers for Fast-Form Systems & CSG
- Fast-Form Systems & CSG to exhibit at World of Concrete, Las Vegas
- It starts with a Spark
- NPIF – Maven invests £1.5 million in Fast Form
- We’ve been shortlisted!