UK Concrete growth continues
As keen supporters of Made in Britain and local manufacturing, we’ve always been advocates of the UK Concrete show. While on a totally different scale to World of Concrete or BAUMA, it is highly targeted at the domestic concrete industry and we were pleased to see this year that the specialist focus is delivering success.
We spoke to a range of existing and potential customers over the two days at the Birmingham NEC-based show and received positive feedback around the system on display as well as questions about the savings that can be made using our systems, both financially and in terms of efficiency.
This year’s attendance yielded six project enquiries for potential orders of Fast Form™ products within a week of exhibiting and a further 12 opportunities to follow-up on.
- Update from Fast-Form Systems: 30 March
- Update from Fast-Form Systems
- 19 March 2020: A message from Fast-Form Systems
- Fast-Form Systems presence grows within key US markets
- World of Concrete Show delivers for Fast-Form Systems & CSG
- Fast-Form Systems & CSG to exhibit at World of Concrete, Las Vegas
- It starts with a Spark
- NPIF – Maven invests £1.5 million in Fast Form
- We’ve been shortlisted!