Building better with bigger savings
With the global focus and pressure on emissions and the environment continuing to grow, Fast-Form™ is well placed to support businesses that are keen to build better and reduce their carbon footprint.
Independent tests have demonstrated that using Fast-Form™ versus traditional formwork systems can reduce the carbon footprint by 60-100%. Plus, companies using the products can expect to save between 50% and 60% in time and costs.
As a new initiative in 2019, Fast-Form Systems are issuing every customer who uses their products with a Carbon Savings Certificate to demonstrate the improved efficiency achieved.
Get in touch with the team to find out more or to request a quote for your project.
- Update from Fast-Form Systems: 30 March
- Update from Fast-Form Systems
- 19 March 2020: A message from Fast-Form Systems
- Fast-Form Systems presence grows within key US markets
- World of Concrete Show delivers for Fast-Form Systems & CSG
- Fast-Form Systems & CSG to exhibit at World of Concrete, Las Vegas
- It starts with a Spark
- NPIF – Maven invests £1.5 million in Fast Form
- We’ve been shortlisted!