Update from Fast-Form Systems
An update from Fast-Form Systems: 24 March 2020
As we are all aware, construction is key to maintaining the infrastructure of our country and we sincerely hope your business is not suffering during this challenging time. We’d like to assure you that Fast-Form Systems is operating as usual and is keen to help support you and your business – we are still offering our services and undertaking deliveries around the UK via our own fleet of trucks.
However, in response to the Covid-19 outbreak, we have implemented additional, strict procedures to protect our staff and clients. The majority of our administrative staff are now working remotely from home and our warehouse staff and delivery drivers are using strict distancing and hygiene measures. We are continually monitoring our processes and adapting accordingly.
Don’t panic buy, listen to Government advice, help the elderly and vulnerable, be considerate and let us all pull together and keep construction sites working where possible.
Fast-Form Systems Ltd, Managing Director
- Update from Fast-Form Systems: 30 March
- Update from Fast-Form Systems
- 19 March 2020: A message from Fast-Form Systems
- Fast-Form Systems presence grows within key US markets
- World of Concrete Show delivers for Fast-Form Systems & CSG
- Fast-Form Systems to exhibit at 2020 UK Concrete Show
- Fast-Form Systems & CSG to exhibit at World of Concrete, Las Vegas
- It starts with a Spark
- NPIF – Maven invests £1.5 million in Fast Form