Fast-Form Systems to exhibit at 2020 UK Concrete Show
Fast-Form Systems is pleased to confirm its attendance at the 2020 UK Concrete Show (UKCS). UKCS is a premier event that showcases products and business solutions within the concrete industry. Although this Midlands-based event is known as the UK Concrete Show, the range of show exhibitors and trade visitors now includes companies from across mainland Europe and beyond.
The UKCS will run over two days – recently rescheduled to 3-4 June – and is held in Hall 17 of the NEC complex. The show site provides onsite car parking with link terminals for mainline rail access and nearby Birmingham Airport.
Fast-Form Systems will exhibit a wide range of Fast-Form™ lightweight formwork systems that offer an alternative to timber and traditional panel systems, including Fast-Form™ bracket system used for slab and beams up to 1.8m and also for specialist applications, such as Sheet Pile Capping Systems, and Fast-Form™ Road Form products.
An experienced Fast-Form Systems team will be on hand throughout the show to welcome visitors to its exhibition stand and deliver product and company information – find us in Hall 17, exhibition Stand 2.
- Update from Fast-Form Systems: 30 March
- Update from Fast-Form Systems
- 19 March 2020: A message from Fast-Form Systems
- Fast-Form Systems presence grows within key US markets
- World of Concrete Show delivers for Fast-Form Systems & CSG
- Fast-Form Systems to exhibit at 2020 UK Concrete Show
- Fast-Form Systems & CSG to exhibit at World of Concrete, Las Vegas
- It starts with a Spark
- NPIF – Maven invests £1.5 million in Fast Form