Fast-Form Systems & CSG to exhibit at World of Concrete, Las Vegas
Fast-Form Systems is pleased to announce its attendance at World of Concrete (WoC) – the international show geared specifically to the concrete and masonry industries. WoC takes place between 4-7 February 2020 at the impressive Las Vegas Convention Centre in Nevada, USA.
Fast-Form Systems, in partnership with its US distributor Construction Supply Group (CSG), which owns a portfolio of over 19 companies throughout the US and Canada and has over 120 locations, will exhibit a wide range of Fast-Form™ lightweight formwork systems that offer an alternative to Lumber and traditional panel systems, including Fast-Form™ bracket system used for slab and beams up to 1.8m and also for specialist applications, such as Sheet Pile Capping Systems, and Fast-Form™ Road Form products. Experienced team staff will also be on hand to deliver visitors precise product information – find us in North Hall, Exhibit Booth N2013.
World of Concrete is recognised by both Fast-Form Systems and CSG as an important portal to showcase and extend product awareness to concrete and masonry professionals across the globe. WoC will open with 1,000-plus exhibitors taking command of 700,000 net square feet of exhibition space.
- Update from Fast-Form Systems: 30 March
- Update from Fast-Form Systems
- 19 March 2020: A message from Fast-Form Systems
- Fast-Form Systems presence grows within key US markets
- World of Concrete Show delivers for Fast-Form Systems & CSG
- Fast-Form Systems to exhibit at 2020 UK Concrete Show
- Fast-Form Systems & CSG to exhibit at World of Concrete, Las Vegas
- It starts with a Spark
- NPIF – Maven invests £1.5 million in Fast Form