It starts with a Spark
“ The funding has given us an 18 month head start on our R&D, resulting in new jobs.”
We applied for the SparkFund Low Carbon R&D grant for our unique doorway form system. We specialise in form work systems which hold concrete in place, and we manufacture, sell and rent those systems around the world.
The support and funding we’ve received from SparkFund has helped us increase staffing levels with the expectation of increased revenue and profits for the business in the near future. The funding has given us about an 18 month head start on where we would have been if we hadn’t had the grant available.
If you’re an ambitious SME based in the Humber, York and North Yorkshire region, looking to invest in your business then SparkFund have a range of match-funding grants. Contact them directly at spark-fund.co.uk and watch my video for the full story.
- Update from Fast-Form Systems: 30 March
- Update from Fast-Form Systems
- 19 March 2020: A message from Fast-Form Systems
- Fast-Form Systems presence grows within key US markets
- World of Concrete Show delivers for Fast-Form Systems & CSG
- Fast-Form Systems to exhibit at 2020 UK Concrete Show
- Fast-Form Systems & CSG to exhibit at World of Concrete, Las Vegas
- It starts with a Spark
- NPIF – Maven invests £1.5 million in Fast Form